King Air C90 Workbook
The King Air 90 Workbook is a compilation of 25 years of instructional experience in the C-90. The book covers serial number LJ502 - LJ1062 and covers the following:
Doug Carmody's King Air 200 Workbook is the best recurrent study guide I've ever used."
P. Rouse ATP
"Better than Flightsafety's manual. Hands down."
E. Matacotta ATP CFI
"Packed full of useful tips. After completing the quizzes, recurrent ground school was a breeze."
G. Greer, Commercial Pilot
"An excellent refresher."
D. Scott, Contract Pilot
The King Air C90 Workbook is your one source for King Air C-90 information.
- It's a system review guide. As an A&P mechanic, I know the King Air C-90 systems. But as a professional pilot and instructor, I know how to explain each system in enough detail to give you a complete working knowledge of the airplane without superfluous information. I teach you what you need to know in a concise, easy to read format. A quiz at he end of each chapter reinforces your system knowledge.
- It's a Power Settings Guide. These aren't some power settings I've pulled out of a book. I actually use these every day teaching pilots how to fly the C-90.
- It has Profiles and Flows. I've included profiles for approaches, stalls and single engine procedures. It also includes a cockpit flow that make setting the cockpit up for flight easy and intuitive.
- It's an Emergency Review Guide. Every Emergency and abnormal checklist is at your finger tips. This allows you to study the procedures before you need them.
- An Expanded Checklist Guide. I've included those hard to find preflight system checklists. I take you step by step through the Auto-feather test, the overspeed governor check, pressurization test and more.
- It's a Practical Tip Guide. I've included dozens of useful tips to make flying the King Air C-90 easier and more economical.
- It's a workbook. This book has over 120 questions and answers that help you retain the information.
The Workbook contains over 170 information packed pages about the King Air C-90.
View a Preview
The book is delivered as an ebook, either Kindle or PDF format to read directly on your computer. Or you can opt to purchase a hardcopy.
30 day money back guarantee! If you don't like the book for any reason, simply send me and email and I will refund your money. It's that simple.
About the Author: Doug Carmody has written 10 aviation text books over the last 9 years. He's a retired Usairways B737 captain and check pilot and has taught in all models of the King Air.